Friday, June 24, 2011

How to shush "captain obvious" n other idiots at the movies?

1. Parents bring kids into movies, It might sounds harsh to some of
you. Well why the heck bring ur kids to the movies. They don't even
want to watch it, considering they're crying, whining etc. So the
parents spend like 10 bucks to get their kids a ticket to a movie that
they don't want to watch and annoys others at the movies. They can say
they have no other choice but to take them to the movies... well what
do they do when they're working? do they takes their kid with them?...
some ppl are just too stupid. why not spend that money on baby sitter
instead?
2. Seriously, how many captain obvious do you see at the movies? n
some of them are my friends. I mean they're nice and everything. When
you watch a movie, do you have to freakin yell at the screen? For ex,
I was watching paul, n the whole time one of my friend were like
"watch, watch, watch" ... I'm WATCHIN!!! n the other one was like "omg
you suck at cussing", of course I know it. n many other ppl I don't
know start screaming at the screen for no apparent reason.
- How the heck do you shush those ppl?...

No comments:

Post a Comment